Enter from River Road
· Proceed to the parking lot on the Hale Boggs Bridge side of our church
· Follow the roadway along the front of our church
· (Yield to pedestrians in the cross walk going to 8:15 mass)
· You may be asked to double up cars in this area
· Proceed as directed by the duty teachers to the ECC horseshoe
· NOTE: There is no “express” lane along the cemetery in the morning.
o The “express” lane will be open in the afternoon only until the orange cones are put in place at 3:30. Then EVERYONE has to follow regular carpool routes.
· Turn in from River Road at the west entrance along the cemetery and proceed straight through to the back campus. Busses will unload under the bus canopy.
· The road in the back of campus is ONE WAY only during arrival/dismissal
· PK3 and PK4 begin dismissal at 3:20PM
· If you pick up a PK3/PK4 child before main building dismisses, you will have to return to the front parking lot and rejoin the carpool line. (Cars may not park and wait behind the main building.)